Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Inspired

I have been inspired. I feel the days of MySpace are behind me and I want to move onto something more literary than a popularity contest, though I do have 78 friends! My friend Natalie, who is now in Alaska, has started a blog, and since I want to be like her when I grow up, thought that I would do the same. As I sit here at my desk "working", I'm unable to focus on the long list of accounts I need to work and can only see that my phone clock and calendar are no longer correct and it's bugging me. How do fix that? Oh well. My co-worker has been on the phone with her boyfriend for the past 25 minutes, not that I'm working hard either, but I just hate the whispering. What's a girl to do. Maybe I'll move to Alaska

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I wholeheartedly, with everything in my being, support your last statement. I'll make you cookies...