Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to the Drawing Board

So, a friend of mine (Katie) prompted me to blog again. Can't say I haven't thought about it, just made excuses for why I haven't. Seeing as now I'm popular, I should at least give the people what they want, right? Blog: both an action word and a noun, it is something of a mystery to me still. It is both therapy and mindless, allowing the author freedom to release the mind to wander and make sense of all that has happened. Carlos preached his first sermon yesterday at Westwood. It was a really great talk, and from what people were saying, God-timed! Just being at Westwood is a miracle in sorts for us. Him having a job, let alone two, in this economy is amazing! Anyway, I am just waiting for God to show me where to walk. Until then... I'll watch Lost in the basement and do home projects!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! i look forward to an actual entry soon!